To provide the best quality of education for all our learners within a secure learning environment.
We will do this by:
- Providing outstanding leadership and educational services that will improve the lives of young learners in our ever changing and complex society.
- Setting standards of excellence in teaching and learning through the implementation of a well-designed and bespoke curriculum.
- Having high expectations of all our learners in standards of achievement, behaviour and school attendance.
- Creating an environment that respects and values the dignity, integrity and special needs of all our learners regardless of age, race, religion and gender.
- Providing a caring and supporting environment for all our learners to develop academically, morally, spiritually and socially.
- Creating environments where quality relationships are developed between all who work and participate in the community.
- Creating an awareness, commitment and sense of responsibility amongst our learners with regards to local, national and global issues.